Cooking tips that will make your cooking life so much easier!
🍝🥞Cooking tips will make cooking easier!🥞🍝
We all want ways to make cooking easier for ourselves so this post is going to be about a bunch of cooking tips that will make cooking easier. I found some tips about cooking that i think help a lot with everyday cooking. Here they are....
- If you pre-soak pasta in water in a sealed bag for a couple hours ( overnight or a couple hours before you have to cook it ) and it will cook in 60 seconds! Crazy huh?
- To evenly distribute butter for a pastry you could freeze the butter then grate it. Then it will make your biscuits/pie crust/or anything else nice and buttery!
- If you want easy grating with cheese just spray your cheese grater with cooking spray.
- If you want more juice to fall out of lemons/limes microwave them for 15 to 20 seconds.
- If you are trying to make homemade french fries you could you an apple slicer for the perfect wedges.
That's all the cooking tips for today ill give more next week!
Fun fact: Almonds are a member of the peach family.
I got my info from: http://www.foodnetwork.com/profiles/talent/articles/100-greatest-cooking-tips-of-all-time