Coconut Turtle Brownie Cake in a Mug!
🎂☕Coconut Turtle Brownie Cake in a Mug!!!!☕🎂
So if you've ever tried to make a mug cake...it probably didn't turn out how you wanted it...its happened to me at least. The texture is just...you know..off. But today I present to you a delicious tasting mug cake that is sure to please your taste buds. I used Betty Crocker's "coconut pecan" frosting. This is what basically gave this cake the coconut and pecan part of the recipe. But if you want you could add chopped up pecans/shredded coconut or both if you want the real deal. But this is the simplest version. The recipe is...
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar (depending on your taste)
- A pinch or 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel extract
- 2 tablespoons of pecans
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of thick caramel
- #1: First take your dry ingredients (1/4 cup flour, 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 3 to 4 tbsp. sugar, and your 1/8 tsp/ pinch of salt) and put them in a mixing bowl.
- #2: Take your wet ingredients (1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. of milk, 2 tbsp. of vegetable/butter, & 1/2 tsp. of caramel extract) and put those in your dry ingredients.
- #3: ( *Optional* ) Take your 2 tbsp. of pecan and shredded coconut and mix that in your mixture.
- # 4: Pour your batter in your mug and if you have the tbsp. of caramel, plop that right in the middle. You don't have to push it down and get your hands dirty or anything.
- # 5: Place a paper towel on top of your mug and put it in your microwave for 70 to 90 sec. depending on your microwave.
Hope you make this and enjoy it as much as I did until next week!