Cooking tips that will change your life part #3!!!
📜🍲Cooking tips that will change your life part #3🍲📜So... I promise this is the last post of only cooking tips ( pinkie promise ). Of course... there will be more cooking tips, but you know, along with the actual recipes.
- When you’re going to sauté garlic, you should slice it instead of mincing it — it's less likely to burn when you do that.
- Always use sharp knifes. Its a safer and more efficient way of cutting things. ( When storing knifes...for safety... put a wine cork on the tip.)
- Always try to have a roll of parchment paper on hand. It makes taking out cookies or cake or brownies etc. sooo much easier. And then cleaning is so much easier too! 😄😃
- You should always measure when baking. Too much flour can make your desert too doughy and too little will make it too watery. So just try to be as precise as you can. 👍
- To make the lifespan of vegetables longer wrap them loosely in a damp paper towel and then put that in a resealable plastic bag.